1st/2nd Line Support Analyst – Horsham, West Sussex – £19k to £24k+ Excellent benefits
Our client are offering exciting opportunities to join their award-winning technology company. The company is on an ambitious journey to supply its market-leading software to over a thousand mobile networks across the globe.
The entrepreneurial team shares a passion for technology and provide a great environment for you to grow and develop your career.
The team achieves breakthrough results for their clients. You will be expected to play your full part, right from the start. Previous telecommunications experience is not a necessity. Curiosity and a willingness to learn most certainly are!
Your day to day responsibilities include:
* Management of ticket triaging through the Incident Management System and escalating IT issues to the department head if necessary
* Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
* Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects
* Providing desktop and server support
* Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
* Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops
* Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
* Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
* Fault finding to laptops and desktops
* Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
* Completing internal user moves including phones
* Patching of network and phones
* Making of Cat 5 e network cables were necessary
* Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
* Setting up and configuring new core servers
* Installing authorised software to core servers
* Ensuring patches and upgrades are applied to core servers
* Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
* Ensuring licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained
* Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
* Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
* Server migrations and installations
* Database installation, configuration and maintenance
* VMware/Hyper-V virtual server configuration
* Network design and support
* Windows 7/10 desktop support.
They require you to have:
* Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server configuration and troubleshooting
* Microsoft SQL Server installation, configuration, and maintenance
* Windows 10 configuration and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, Networking and Monitoring systems
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.