CV-Library is one of the UK's largest online job sites and attracts over 3 million unique job seekers every month. With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of corporate clients who regularly use our services, we are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK, and the exciting news is we're growing beyond all expectations.
We're hiring a Test Analyst (QA Tester) to to join our team and help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board.
You will be working closely with the Development and Design teams, as well as other colleagues at all levels off the business. Our testers are responsible for ensuring quality across our website and mobile applications.
Key Responsibilities –
– Designing and executing functional and regression test cases.
– Exploratory testing.
– Providing clear and concise bug reports and assisting developers with identifying issues.
– Performing ad-hoc testing and problem solving.
Knowledge and experience –
– Version control, e.g. Git or SVN
– Selenium or similar testing automation framework.
Essential Criteria –
– QA experience in a similar role with a proven track record of improving quality.
– Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work accordingly.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proactive and willing to engage with any task to the best of your ability.
– High quality dual monitors
– High spec PC
– Laid back dress code
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/45307 →