We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technology Lead to join a highly respected, global firm on an initial 6 month contract that could increase to 2 years, in Leatherhead. Our client delivers expert services to Government, Technology and Hydrocarbon sectors. With a portfolio that includes some of the world’s most notable projects, they have gained a catalogue of prestigious clients and an increasing workload. The selected Technology Lead will work within the data products organisation to build tools and services for the department.
The selected candidate will have the following key roles and responsibilities:
* Define the road-map for the shared data platform.
* Advise on technical strategy, feasibility and complexity of approach.
* Work as a specialist platform engineer with the product and programme team to build the platform.
* Work closely with Home Office systems architects and data users to understand and overcome constraints and challenges.
* Apply in-depth knowledge of master data management technologies and techniques.
* Use proven design patterns in the architecture and delivery of the solution.
* Design information models of the common data, e.g. with UML
* Liaise with business and technical stakeholders to understand common data needs.
* Run feasibility studies to validate approaches using agile methods.
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
* Hold a degree in computer science, maths or engineering.
* Certified Kubernetes Administrator.
* Hold or be willing to obtain SC clearance.
* Experience working as a tech lead in complex Government projects.
* Experience of big data solutions.
* Recent experience as a Tech Assessor for the Digital Service Standard.
* Knowledge of delivery with agile methods, such as SCRUM, and a DevOps environment.
* Excellent organisational and presentation skills.
* Strong technical background with experience in software development.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Rebecca Bush on (Apply online only) or email rebecca.bush @ (url removed) and quote 14479, or apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/103267 →