Application Support Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand within the retail sector for a Technical Support Analyst.
Role and Responsibilities :
• To provide friendly, educated and empathetic support to clients and to constantly seek to improve the experience we give.
• To act as the key point of reference for support escalations to service providers and be the person that others in the team will refer to as the subject matter expert for that service provision.
• To provide support to the Operations Manager through acting as a consolidation point across the team for support tickets and other operational matters.
• To ensure that through effective communication, you provide a high level of support to the wider team, highlighting member requirements and assisting the business to meet, and exceed, them.
• Provide accurate, understandable, external support.
• Act as the point of reference for support escalations to service providers, ensuring that tickets are resolved in an effective and timely manner.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of products and services, keeping up to date with any changes.
• Accept the limits of your knowledge and pass customers over to other staff where necessary.
• Accurately process subscription applications, orders, renewals and resignation applications to agreed service levels.
• Ensure fantastic quality personal and team service to anyone contacting us.
• Take ownership of each task until completed, escalated and fixed or agreed to be handed over.
• Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the CRM system and the company's website.
• Ensure a high level of data accuracy for account information by updating member details whenever they contact us.
• Solid experience of working in a member/customer/account management environment
• Experience of providing support in a technology service environment and management of ticket escalations to level 2 support
• Experience of providing fantastic customer service
• Exceptionally good relationship building experience
• A history of using communication and questioning skills
• Excellent computer skills and competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience of being a close-knit team player with the ability to support a wider team
– £35K – £40K (Circa)
– Excellent Benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126619 →