Technical Delivery Consultant, Architect, Implementation
We are looking for a technical delivery consultant/architect who is interesting in joining an agile and rapidly growing software company. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer-facing consultative experience, and possess solid technology knowledge across the most popular web, database and application platforms and operating systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Install and configure the suite of applications in customer environments and/or our own hosted locations, working effectively with customer IT personnel.
– Work with customers to understand and determine implementation solution architecture, taking into consideration the product suite and customer platforms, integration needs and constraints.
– Analyse and translate business, information and technical requirements into a blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
– Consult with customers and deliver integration with upstream, downstream, and workflow applications, leveraging the published APIs of the product suite.
– Assist the Business Analysts in the analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
– Provide second or third level customer support for questions related to the technical aspects of the product suite.
– Establish a blueprint and deliver data transformations, to map customer data into data model and establish appropriate ETL's to transform data captured in the platform, ready for report writing.
– Deliver training to customer Level 1 support team
– Consult and implement a Single Sign-On solution, utilizing capabilities with customers specific SSO systems.
– Strong hands-on technical skills, current and relevant experience in Enterprise Java and application deployment/configuration; ability to effectively alternate between detail and conceptual levels.
– Prior consulting experience as part of a product company or systems integration consultancy, especially in solution architecture.
– Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and solution requirements.
– Showing good judgment, problem solving and ability to interpret / adapt solutions or approaches when formulating responses to issues or concerns.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical resources both at the customer and internally.
– Ability to multitask and work on multiple complex tasks that come together under one deadline.
– Being a self-starter and quick learner
– Ability to travel in the UK, Continental Europe and possibly other global destinations.
– 3-5+ years' experience with systems delivery, with emphasis on packaged software product implementation
– BA/BS Degree
– Enterprise Java, J2EE
– Java Application servers -Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
– Web services and API's
– Relational Databases – Oracle, Postgresql, SQL Server, MySQL
– ETL and report writing tools
– Document Management / Workflow (e.g., SalesForce, Sharepoint, Alfresco)
Basic £55K – £65K
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126653 →