Role: Technical Consultant
Package: £30 – 33k
A market leading software house is looking to appoint a new Technical Consultant for their finance and accounting software. The role is available through progression within the team and offers an opportunity to be part of a fast-moving department, working from an office in Rickmansworth.
This is a varied Technical Consultant role which will involve working in an existing team. When you start the role, you can expect to:
* SQL server installations.
* Assist support team on technical queries where required.
* 2nd line technical escalation point for the service desk.
* Assist with design and delivery of chargeable services to clients
* Assist TM with technical document composition and review
The role is with a fast – moving Software House, who are well known within their sector. As such, we are looking for Application Support Analyst who can demonstrate and suit:
* Basic accounting/Finance knowledge
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – SQL Server | Database Administration or working towards achieving the certification.
* Good knowledge of SQL /MS SQL and T-SQL
* Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
This is a mature working environment which changes quickly and is growing. You can expect to benefit from:
* Match up to 5% pension on employer side
* Lifestyle & childcare vouchers
* Private medical & Life Insurance
* Comprehensive opt in benefits
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82342 →