At polkadotfrog, we’re looking for an experienced Technical Author to join an innovative technology company for a rolling contract role in Cambridge. The technical author is expected to have a thorough understanding of the documentation and the need of the recipients which require them to be a good team players.
The successful candidate will be technically savvy, and desirable experienced in working to create standardise documents and maintain continuity of style of content. You will liaise with engineers regarding new products and changes to existing products and translate this information into easily understandable user manuals and guides.
What we're looking for?
* Educated to degree level 2:1 or higher
* Must be a good communicator at all levels of the business
* Attention to detail and must be able to produce clear and brief instructions
* Excellent written English and have worked in Agile/Scrum environment
* Experience and ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Ability to work on tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time
* A competent user of Windows computers and Microsoft Office products
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126610 →