Technical Account Manager / Implementation Specialist
London – Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 (D.O.E) pa with OTE – £57,500 to £63,250 (D.O.E) pa
Benefits: Bonus (15%), Pension (up to 6% contributory), Private Health (Family Inc.), Critical Illness cover, Death in Service, Gym Membership, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and 25 days holiday
Our client is an exciting and forward-thinking global software company (SaaS) based in Central London with a strong collaborative culture. They have a cutting edge ITSM tool to complement their existing SaaS product suite. This product has been so successful it has become one of their flagship products since its release 3 years ago! They have already secured some global brands, and their client base is growing rapidly.
They now have an opportunity for a hands-on Implementation Specialist / Technical Account Manager to join their team in London. You will be the technical expert for assigned clients, taking ownership for technical engagement and ongoing implementation.
• Implement and configure systems based on client requirements
• Manage customer expectations during the implementation and configuration stages and work closely with engagement teams on implementation project issues and during customer escalation phases
• Support our sales engineers and project managers during the ‘proof of concept’ phases by configuring and supporting client’s test accounts
• Investigate technical issues and work with product teams to diagnose problems
• Key point-of-contact for day to day customer engagement and all additional customer support or service’s needs (i.e. solution expansion, questions, etc.)
• Providing end user work shops
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Solid and demonstrable track record with at least 3 years’ experience as an Implementation Specialist or Technical Account Manager in a customer facing role
• Experience as an Implementation Specialist or Technical Account Manager in the Service Desk or IT Service Management (ITSM) SaaS Product / Tool market is HIGHLY desirable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and efficiently manage priorities
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Solid problem problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent technical credentials
• Bachelor’s degree desirable in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
To discuss the opportunity in more detail please contact Lisa Foreman at 83Zero – (Apply online only)
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
(“Implementation Specialist”, “Technical Account Manager”, “Product Specialist”, “Software Sales”, Software, SaaS, ITSM, “IT Service Management”, Permanent, London)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126553 →