* Up to 12 months contract
* World class Defence / Engineering company
We currently have a terrific opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a prestigious business in High Wycombe, long term contract role (up to 12 months+)
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering methodologies , processes and tools
* Appreciation of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering.
* Knowledge of the Systems Engineering lifecycles.
* Experience of Systems Engineering in the defence industry or other relevant environment.
* Experience of the use of Systems Engineering tools.
* Experience of the whole Systems lifecycle.
* Experience of conducting engineering activities in accordance with structured business processes.
Desirable added experience / knowledge:
* Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
* Knowledge of fundamental project management practices (e.g. Planning estimating, risk management etc)
* Knowledge of electronic systems used in the defence industry (e.g. Radar, communication, weapon, fire control, decoy, surveillance).
* Knowledge of legislative arena from an engineering perspective
* Knowledge of the operational and organisation structure of the UK or similar armed forces, especially Naval.
* Experience of the DOORS requirements management tool.
* Experience of software development, including scripting for test tools.
* Experience of networking standards and LAN switch configuration.
HNC/HND or equivalent in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment business in relation to this position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/124449 →