SQL Support Analyst
£23k-£28k + Bens
My client is a rapidly growing Global IT Company, specialising in Network Infrastructure and Connectivity Technologies. Headquartered in America, increased workloads and continued investment has seen an urgent need for an SQL Support Analyst to join their team.
A completely varied role, key aspects will include but not be limited to:
* Creating reports against staff requirements using the most appropriate reporting tools. Perform ad hoc data queries directly to databases when needed. Develop custom data query methods.
* Working within the IT Team ensuring business and team KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
* Accountability for technical and support tasks from initial request through to conclusion.
* Actively record, report and raise incidents and problem tickets and running daily checks and systems monitoring.
* Develop and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections. Monitor performance of programs after implementation.
The successful applicant will have a proven record within SQL Support/Database administration. A strong academic background is essential as are excellent communication skills. Given the location, the company require candidates to possesses a full drivers license and access to a vehicle.
Essential skills required for the position include:
* Understanding of report generation, database file/table structure, data extract and load for databases such as SQL Server.
* An understanding of database querying including MSSQL/MySQL
* Server maintenance and support experience
* Experience in Excel VBA coding, Formula, Pivots and Graphs
* Good working knowledge of one or more programming languages for desktop and web applications
* Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to build relationships, collaborate and communicate effectively.
An excellent working knowledge of the following will help set candidates apart:
* Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Working knowledge of GitHub or any Source Code Control tools
* Windows XP/7/8.1, Active Directory, Group Policy
* TCP/IP, Routers, VPN, Firewalls, VLAN, DHCP
* Understanding of domain migrations and DNS
* Sage / Oracle
* Knowledge of ETL principles for data integration, and experience with one or more tools
For more information on this exciting opportunity, call Nishan Dey now on (Apply online only), alternatively hit the apply button now or send your CV directly to me –
Commutable Locations – Cirencester, Stroud, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Wiltshire, Malmesbury
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82455 →