SQL Database Administrator with BI Stack experience (mainly SSIS & SSRS) is sought by an established, highly successful utilities management company based near Harrogate. This company is currently developing a pioneering utilities management platform that will allow millions of users to easily manage and control their energy usage. This software utilises the latest in mobile, cloud and database based technologies to deliver a customer experience that will help this consultancy take the next step in increasing their already comprehensive market share.
With the SQL estate expanding rapidly this SQL Database Administrator will be given free rein to bring new ideas with the aim of utilising the data in a more constructive manner and the chance to progress into a Data Architecture role in the future.
Working closely with a highly skilled, close knit in-house development team you will take the lead on how the databases are designed, developed and maintained with the overall aim of creating innovative solutions for the company.
The successful SQL Database Administrator should have most of the following:
– Strong SQL server administration skills
– Solid BI Stack understanding – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
– Knowledge of SQL
– Any additional RDBMS would be a plus
– Previous experience working in an agile working environment would be a plus
– Team mentoring skills would stand you in very good stead for the future
– £45,000 – £50,000 salary
– Annual pay increase (based on company performance)
– Company Profit Share Scheme payment
– 27 days annual leave plus bank holiday
– Healthcare Cashback scheme
– Flexible working hours
– Relaxed, friendly culture and dress code
– Fantastic fully expensed social events
So if you are a SQL Database Administrator based in a commutable distance of Harrogate and the above sounds interesting then please click 'APPLY NOW for further information and to be considered.
SQL Database Administrator – MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS, RDBMS
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£45,000 – £50,000 + benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82420 →