How you can expect to spend your day:
You will be joining the UK team in start-up mode, reporting to our head office in Munich and supporting the local sales team and client base. This includes some of the largest payment providers in the world, giving you fantastic exposure across a great industry and an organisation that is pushing the boundaries of the industry.
As as a Solutions Consultant you'll be the technical interface between Sales and Implementation
Fundamental to the pre-sales experience by helping our sales team:
* Collect technical requirements for projects
* Recommend a target architecture and specify new features and custom requirements
* Assist the sales process by convincing technical decision makers of the architecture
* You will lead the implementation teams to deploy the solution that you designed
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Experience in architecting complex customer solutions involving many systems and parties
* Advanced programming skills in different languages, quick to grasp new technologies and technological concepts
* A result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset.
* Comfortable to present technical solutions to board-level decision makers
* University Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent
* Willingness to travel
What are the perks of working at this company?
* The chance to get on board an energetic, growing company.
* A role where you can bring your own ideas to life as well as guide and motivate others.
* A competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
* 2/3 weeks training at Munich office
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126647 →