Are you an experienced Infrastructure Solutions Architect? Are you an excellent team player who still likes to get their hands dirty? If this describes you then Code Red Associates could be recruiting for your next permanent role. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join a growing organisation with clients across the UK.
The purpose of the role will be to design, plan and coordinate cutting edge solutions, tailor made to the clients’ requirements. You will also be required to provide technical pre-sales, coordinating with our sales and technical support staff.
• Virtualisation – Hyper-V or VMware Planning, migration, implementation and maintenance
• Azure or AWS – Planning, migration, implementation and maintenance
• 365 – Planning, migration, implementation and maintenance
• Hyperconverged – extensive knowledge and implementation experience of at least one platform
• End User Compute – Design of end user compute to include either Citrix or VMware Horizon
• Servers – Extensive knowledge of at least one major manufacturer’s product range
• Storage – Extensive Knowledge of FC/iSCSI Storage solutions
• Networking – Extensive knowledge of one or more major networking technologies
• MSP certification
As an individual you will be self-motivated, project & deadline driven and able to work under your own steam. You will have a high level of personal professionalism and attention to detail in work outputs, whilst a strong leader, organised, consultative and an excellent communicator that is customer facing and able to be influential and converse with customers at all levels whilst providing impressive written documentation. Please apply swiftly to take advantage of quick start required.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/127135 →