My client is an industry leader within public sector.
At present we seek to recruit a Business Solution Designer to join an
established Business Solution Design team. The successful candidate
will be responsible for the development of technology solutions built
on enterprise class platforms which meet business requirements and
enable projects to deliver against corporate strategies and
objectives, ensuring these are in line with architectural standards.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experience in delivering O365 and SharePoint integrations
• Designed solutions based on applications in the O365 suite
• Experienced in Enterprise grade IT solution design
• Significant background knowledge and design experience / skills.
• Ability to act as SME against a wide range of proposals, technical &
• Ability to work with BA’s and stakeholders to evolve requirements
and develope a solution.
• Good communication skills – including verbal, written and
• Experience of handling multiple tasks running concurrently with
varying complexity, time constraints, impacts and risks.
Experience of supplier selection and procurement process such as RFP /
• Experience of early planning, estimation and cost modelling.
Knowledge of security principles
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Good grasp of server platforms, networking and storage essentials
• Familiarity with TOGAF architecture methodology and concepts
• Familiarity with elements of HCC’s key technology stack is
• Netscaler, XenDeskop
• Windows Server (inc. all server roles and features)
• Exchange, Office 365, Windows 10
• Dell BOOMI, ForgeRock, Sitecore, SAP,
Public sector experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/105892 →