Software Support Developer – Perm – Newbury – up to £50K DOE
My client is looking for a Software Support Developer to join them in their Newbury office, providing 3rd line support to their customers. My client is a leader in contract management globally, with offices in countries across the world. This is an exciting chance to be a part of a growing company, with no end to the growth in sight, who are utilising advances in AI technology .
The role itself will include:
– Providing 3rd line support to my client's customers and their systems
– Solving customer issues through working with the support team
– Using code to fix isolated issues
– Designing and writing diagnostic code
– Working alongside the QA team to improve testing coverage
What do you get?
– Up to £50k (DOE)
– Bonus scheme
– Private medical insurance (optional Taxable benefit)
– Group Pension Plan
– Education/Training budget
– 22 days annual leave
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the world leaders in their area.
Apply now for immediate consideration
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126633 →