Software Engineer – Contract ***
Urgent requirement for a Software Engineer to work for a leading Broadcasting & Media company in West London. This role is to help assist on various Innovation initiatives related to the client's multi-award winning product line. The role will include working on some of the latest tech ahead of mass adoption, and support my client's extensive product portfolio of gadgets and apps deployed in millions of homes in Europe.
* Strong programming ability in one of the following languages R, Python, C/C++, Java
* Experience with AWS Machine learning tools (Image Rekognition, Deep Lense, Lex/Polly , TensorFlow etc.) will be highly desirable, although not a must
* 3+ years design/implementation experience with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solutions
* Knowledge of Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing, and/or other emerging analytical trends
* Experience or interest in creating frameworks to support simulations and proto-typing.
* Cloud computing, Big Data and machine learning experience.
* Have working experience using Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Advanced Data Analytics best practices.
* Must have experience investigating, proposing, and implementing new algorithms and technologies to enhance analytics capabilities.
* Experience using and adapting to new technologies.
* Ability to think strategically about technical challenges in context of business and product.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with an up to date CV!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement available at (url removed) Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/115237 →