We are looking for software engineers who possess the skills to create the next generation of high performance test and measurement and automotive diagnostic software.
The C# Software Engineers are responsible for creating innovative and intuitive front end software using C# .Net, solving problems such as visualising large data sets at high speed and pushing the boundaries of commercially available PC hardware. In addition the C# Software Engineers will be applying their skills to simplify real world problems such as shaft balancing or debugging serial buses.
Working in an agile environment we are keen to speak with Software Engineers from any industry at any level. Due to the continuous expansion of our development team we need junior, mid level and senior engineers to form a new scrum team.
Main duties of the role include and not limited to:
– To perform research and feasibility work, and help specify new feature requirements.
– To design, prototype, develop and finalise new products and features.
– To ensure work undertaken is to the agreed quality, specification and timescales including adherence to relevant company and market quality and regulatory standards.
– To assist with the product transition into production.
– To enhance and support existing products including customer support.
– Where necessary and appropriate, to take the leading role within the team and assist with project planning, project management and team leadership.
– To guide and inspire less experienced members of the team.
– To provide information and support and training to other departments within the Company.
– To help improve the overall quality of the Company’s products.
– To help improve the overall wellbeing and working environment within the Company.
To complete these duties Software Engineers need skills in the following:
• C# .Net or C++ development
• Microsoft Visual Studio with ReSharper exposure
• DVCS (Mercurial)
• Intel IPP
• Wix / InstallShield
• Azure / AWS
• Good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, our Client prides itself on our working environment and excellent benefits including:
– Flexible working hours
– 23.5 days holiday, rising to a maximum of 28.5 days
– Early Friday finish
– Blue Sky Time on a Wednesday afternoon
– Profit related pay bonus
– Company pension
– 4x Death in Service
– Active sports and social committee with regular activities
– Table tennis table, pool table, arcade machine and much more
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/78180 →