You will play a key role developing a range of products including web applications and the back end API: building it into a fully-fledged multi-tenet global SaaS capability. You’ll work in a friendly, collabrative team, alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues in a fantastic tech start-up environment, using best practices and cutting edge technologies;
* Pick up a task, or small project and take it right through to production ready.
* Drive out detailed requirements where they don’t already exist, with the help of business users and analysts.
* Work with and guide more junior developers to make them productive and deliver to a high-quality. Work collaboratively with other senior developers.
* Become the technical authority for one or more key components of our systems infrastructure.
* Contribute to and influence the overall tech stack and new tech adoption.
* Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.
Your personal qualities:
* An Engineer at Heart: You know when the solution is getting too complex, and it’s time to adjust the requirements. Or when it’s time to delete, refactor and simplify.
* Completer Finisher. You want to give users the best possible experience but also recognise that perfect is good finished.
* Philosophical. On occasion ideas and code you love will not make it into production, you will need to be able to move on.
* People person. You are energised by a high amount of contact with a wide range of people. You value diversity and are sensitive to different environments & cultures.
* Team ethic. You make change happen by working with & through others.
You in our team
Skills and experience required (in rough priority order)
* MongoDB and associated python libraries
* Micro-services and REST APIs
* AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway.
* AWS devops and APIs
* Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask)
* Agile software development
* Facebook API/Open Graph
Within a highly skilled team of Front End and Fullstack Developers.
We also like talking to people who enjoy
* Chat bots and Voice Recognition
* Big Data Analytics
* Test & Behavioural Driven Development
* Meta programming
Our client are constantly looking for ways to make it an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, they have clear values that inform everything they do, ensuring all of their teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. They don’t just talk about their values, we live them.
We offer a competitive salary that will reflect your skills and experience. Our benefits package includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/125647 →