Service Delivery Manager
Up to £60K plus benefits
This role is responsible for the implementation of the my clients suite of 5 SaaS products. It encompasses the ongoing operational efficiency for the delivery of all customer projects against time, cost and quality of customer service.
This role will focus on developing a cohesive, professionally focused team with the capability of increasing productivity with improved quality standards to ensure we deliver a great customer experience to all of our customers. This includes ensuring the team are correctly utilised, the management of resources and capacity planning.
My client is a fast paced environment, so the successful candidate will need to be comfortable coordinating with multiple internal and external customers within a complex and demanding environment.
– Management of the handover from sales to services for all new customer services SaaS projects
– Working in collaboration with sales to define and price required services for new and existing customers
– Responsible for maintaining and driving revenue to achieve services targets
– Optimise operational performance with the focus on improved utilisation and profitability, whilst driving down implementation times and costs.
– Ensure standards in all team deliverables are met by reviewing quality of deliverables
– Lead, manage and motivate a busy team to ensure delivery of a great customer experience
– Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; monitor and evaluate results.
– Responsible for ensuring team members have clarity and belief in the vision and values
– Provide Programme Management Support for large projects as required
– Adhere to and own Service Delivery ISO processes
– Work with Sales team and Services to ensure the company provide customer excellence in all deliverables
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82390 →