At SCC we empower our people and customers to excel and put excellence into action every single day . All our employees have the opportunity to inspire , progress and realise their ambitions . We are SCC – great things happen when we work together .
SCC is Europe's largest independent IT infrastructure and solutions business . As a Managed Services Provider of the year 2015 , we are the leading strategic partner to all major technology vendors . With over 5,000 employees across Europe , we support in excess of 5 million users across more than 50 countries . We have even won awards and are in the top 3 for UK Data Centre and Cloud Services .
Through our devotion to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business , there has never been a better time to join our highly effective , lean and fast moving business . As a driver of innovation , we are looking for talented individuals who aspire to achieve ; be recognised as the best in this industry and surpass expectations .
SCC makes it possible !
Overall Job Purpose :
* To deliver operational data centre service integration, using industry best practice to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction from conception to effective Business as Usual Operation.
* To deliver integration of data centre service strategies for best process and procedure .
Main Duties of the Job:
* To manage ; coordinate and deliver all projects into the data centre for new customers .
* Define high, medium and low level detail required throughout the delivery of service introduction .
* Co-ordination and delegation of activities whist retaining overall ownership.
* To create standardised governance ; policies and procedures regarding data centre project delivery .
* To work closely alongside the technical incident management team to ensure effective project delivery into the data centre .
Skills and Experience Required
• Excellent technical knowledge and data centre experience .
* Experience gained in delivering new clients into a data centre environment .
* Good relationship management experience and significant experience of leading strategic level discussions with customers and and SCC Senior management ..
* An ability to get things done in a matrix environment through persuasion and influence .
* Excellent process and documentation skills
* Ensure that any customer concerns on project delivery management are appropriately analysed, addressed and resolved to prevent the same issues arising.
* Good analytical skills: a structured and methodical approach
* Highly organised, with the ability to plan for short to medium term objectives.
* Proven data centre project delivery experience in a large scale environment with a particular emphasis on the use of industry standard processes ie Prince , ITIL etc .
We offer an industry leading salary and benefits package , excellent working conditions and real career prospects
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/45331 →