Senior Manual Tester
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Benefit Headlines: Up to 10% bonus, 25 Days Holiday, 3% Pension, Flexi-Working, Free parking
Senior Manual Tester required for an exciting permanent opportunity working with a leading organisation based in Leeds. The successful Senior Manual Tester will be responsible for evaluating web and mobile applications and back-end systems to review functionality and identify defects or potential design flaws. The individual will analyse the products and specifications, work closely with the development team and Automation Tester to carry out tests isolate and determine the source of any defects. The Manual Tester will help mentor and train junior members of the team and help upskill others.
– Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing
– Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
– Document and evaluate test results and defects
– Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
– Assist with training for new hires.
– Lead discussions with developers and product owners to better understand requirements.
– Compile test results for communication to developers and product owners.
– Experience with the Microsoft .NET Stack
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV to Jakob Russell.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Senior Manual Tester, Manual Tester, Tester, C#, .NET, SQL Server, TFS, Leeds)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/105822 →