I’m looking for an experienced Mobile Software Engineer to lead the delivery of products across the client portfolio, which includes some international big names, on top of that, managing all the in-house products.
This is a market leading tech company and as the Senior Mobile Engineer, you will play a critical role in supporting our multi-disciplined product teams to deliver mobile products.
You must have a strong desire to improve yourself and learn from others, and also be willing to participate in the culture of learning & sharing.
Skills and experience…
* Solid experience in developing for iOS using Swift and/or objective-C.
* Experience in mentoring and coaching other engineers.
* Solid understanding of what Code Craftsmanship is (Clean Code, TDD, Refactoring techniques) and able to demonstrate this understanding through collaborative working practices & pair coding.
* You have had experience of Lean or Agile working practices but want to cement your knowledge and help to contribute continuous improvement and eliminate waste as part of a team.
* You will have as much passion in how you work & deliver solutions to problems as you do in the technology you use – terms like 'Craftsmanship', 'Clean Code', 'TDD', 'Self Organising', 'Metrics', 'Fast Feedback', 'Automate Everything' are something you believe in very strongly.
* A pragmatic, level headed & empathetic approach to all aspects of your responsibilities.
* Exposure to other languages and frameworks, specifically NodeJS, React, React Native.
* Exposure to developing for Android.
* Experience in automation using Fastlane tools, Jenkins or similar.
* Experience in utilising cloud services and DevOps practices in AWS.
* Knowledge of web development and HTTP specifically for writing APIs to support mobile applications.
* Through already attending tech community events in the North West (XPMan, NSManchester, Android Manchester, MancJS etc.), you recognise the vital role the wider tech community plays in enabling you to calibrate and learn.
Please get in touch by calling (Apply online only) or apply online
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/129008 →