We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe's largest independent IT services group. We supply computer hardware and services to commercial and public sector organisations , nationwide.
Our dedicated Audio Visual division continues to win new customers creating a real career opportunity for a talented Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer to join our expanding installation team .
To provide installation services on a wide range of integrated audio visual and video conferencing technologies in both the corporate and public sectors . You will have a major input to the success of a project and the development of junior audio visual engineers
* Leading projects , on your own or working as part of an installation team around the UK.
* You will install whole systems , including classroom solutions (interactive technologies , classroom audio, projectors and screens), board room systems (audio and video), video conferencing suites and digital signage. Some systems will also require installation of Crestron and AMX control systems and appropriate cabling infrastructure
* Perform maintenance visits and on-going support .
* You will be capable of carrying out site surveys and producing specification documentation .
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* A proven track record in field based Audio Visual installations , maintenance and operation.
* Must have worked with corporate and/or government clients and in multi-discipline project teams , and have the ability to work with a variety of professionals.
* The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level , external consultants and project consultants.
* To be proficient installing modern Video Conferencing systems and AV equipment , including interactive whiteboards , projectors , screens , digital signage audio products and control systems.
* Ideally hold an InfoComm CTS I/S/D certification.
* Ideally hold Cisco Video Certification and completed the Polycom CVE program.
* An understanding of AV systems integration with existing IT systems is essential.
* You are required to hold a full drivers license and you will also need to be CRB checked.
Then click the response button now
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/92775 →