Job Title: Scrum Master/Delivery Lead
Location: London (UK) – travel will be required
Practice: DCX (Digital Customer Experience)
Salary: Competitive+Flexible Benefits+Bonus
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Number of Positions: 2
Application Opening Date: Friday, 14th September 2018
Application Closing Date: Friday, 12th October 2018
With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.79 billion.
Capgemini Financial Services
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
Main Purpose of Role
We are looking for a talented Scrum Master/Delivery Lead to join our DCX Practice UK. The right person enjoys working as part of a team, and would like opportunities to grow and develop their skillset across the board. To be successful you will be highly motivated to achieve the common goal and have a strong focus on quality. Our people enjoy working as part of a dedicated team and liaising closely with internal stakeholders such as our Engineers and Architects, Product and Marketing teams, Project Managers, Customer Support and Account Managers to deliver our Integrated Talent Management software solution.
Skills and Experience needed
• Establish an Agile delivery model for the team, and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, show & tells, retrospectives, and other ceremonies.
• Overcome obstacles for the development team to ensure they can deliver with maximum velocity.
• Engage with project managers, programme managers, and other stakeholders to ensure transparency into the status of delivery.
• Work with project managers to produce financial forecasts and manage within a budget (but this is primarily a delivery-focused rather than financial role)
• Plan implementation, validation, post-release monitoring, and so on to ensure successful launches with minimal risk
• Agile (Automation, DevOps, Business Agility), Sprint Planning (using Velocity points), Burndown, JIRA etc.
• Strong technical knowledge evidenced through prior experience as an engineer or solution architect.
• Experience of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Exceptional influencing and relationship skills to drive prioritization and process change within supply chain teams.
• Financial acumen and the ability to manage work and resourcing to a budget
• A diligent, organized mindset which can be depended upon never to let anything slip through the cracks
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts, business requirements, and delivery challenges with clarity.
• Familiarity with a corporate environment and comfortable working within regulatory controls.
• Experience of Scaled Agile (SAFe)
Location and travel:
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
Proof of right to work in the UK:
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that applications for this role will close on Friday, 12th October 2018, if you have any further questions then please kindly contact Sanjay Joshi on (Apply online only)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126655 →