Quality is owned by the Quality Engineering team, the role of the Quality Engineers is to ensure that all quality characteristics: functionality, accessibility, security, performance, auditability, maintainability etc. are considered in the acceptance criteria, design, development and testing of user stories.
We are looking for Quality Engineers at all stages in their career to join us on this exciting journey.
The kind of person we are looking for:
• Is passionate about quality and testing
• Knows that quality isn’t just about testing documented requirements nor is it just about functionality
• Knows that automated testing alone is rarely enough to assure quality and is experienced in exploratory testing techniques
• Will be experienced in at least one domain – QA, BDD, test automation, performance, security or accessibility testing but with a drive to maximise the skills you can contribute to a cross-functional team
• Knows how and when to automate tests – specific framework and language skills are less important than understanding what good automation looks like.
However, so long as you have a willingness to learn and able to transfer your skills and knowledge of different tools/languages then we’d be interested to hear from you.
For the senior roles you'll be an expert in a particular domain or have a breadth of experience across multiple domains. You'll also enjoy mentoring others, developing your coaching skills and may lead a chapter or guild.
Lloyds Banking Group is changing. We are rapidly transforming into a Digitally-led business on a massive scale in order that we can better serve our millions of customers. This is a big opportunity for you to be part of ground-breaking transformation and it means there’s never been a more exciting time to join.
With our breadth, reach and diversity, we can offer excellent opportunities for career growth and development. And we are looking for people who can seize those opportunities; you'll get plenty of support but it's about taking the initiative, building relationships and making it happen. Do this and you can help us make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities.
Our goal in Financial Planning & Retirement is to deliver value to our customers through truly autonomous feature teams. Our teams are engineering-led and have the freedom to be innovative in ways of working and how solutions are delivered.
At LBG, we’re invested in your continual development. That’s why we’ve fostered a collaborative learning environment that supports your career goals and encourages knowledge-sharing. Our inclusive culture offers you flexibility to try new things whilst helping you build the future you want
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/121706 →