This is a fantastic opportunity to join the largest privately owned HR and Payroll provider in the UK. With offices in Nottingham, Dublin, Washington and Singapore, MHR has been delivering world class software and services for over 30-years. As part of our success and continued growth, we require a Project Manager to join our Midlands team.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects, including planning, monitoring, control reporting and communication to achieve successful implementations. In detail:
* Provide high quality, professional project management services to customers and prospects.
* Manage all aspects of assigned projects including planning, monitoring, control, reporting and communication to achieve successful implementations, delivered to the required quality, time and budget
* Ensure that all project deliverables, timescales and commercials are clearly defined and understood before accepting a project during the sales handover process
* Understand, manage and communicate customer expectations
* Plan and manage the allocation of consultancy resources to maximise the departmental chargeable utilisation and revenue.
* Continually liaise with customers to actively manage project risks and issues and extend consultancy involvement.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Well organised and methodical with high attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong commercial awareness.
* Proven experience managing HR / Payroll Systems projects
* Ideally PRINCE2 qualified (or working towards a qualification).
* Previous iTrent experience is desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
In return, we offer successful candidates a promising future, within a growing business; with the chance to reap the benefits of an award winning employments rewards package which includes:
* 25-days holiday with the option to purchase 3 extra days
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Employee discount scheme
* Vodafone discounts
* Internal training and development courses
* Funded professional development courses
* Subsidised canteen
* Corporate gym membership rates
* Free parking
* Great working environment
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126915 →