A financial client is currently seeking a Process Mapping Analyst/Technical Business Analyst for a 3 month contract with forecast to extend within Birmingham.
The role is to help the headcount as they need someone to help the process mapping.
The Process Mapping Analyst will work in a cross functional team and help extract, decompose and map many of the complexities the clients core products.
Essential Skills for Process Mapping Analyst
* Mapping business process
* Data flow diagrams
* Extensive experience working with technical, non-technical and senior SMEs across various business areas.
* Demonstrably have applied structured analysis techniques such as value stream mapping, BPMN/DFD process or capability modelling.
* Ability to convey event driven processes and illustrate varying levels of detail for a given process.
* Experience of data modelling and design
* Convey code in multiple diagrams.
* Illustrating application state changes and state machines through State Transition diagrams.
* Ability to understand and convey interface and component boundaries and frame logical boundaries where physical boundaries may not be clear.
* Ability to understand Relational Database Schemas (SQL server).
* Extensive experience working with technical, non-technical and senior SMEs across various business areas and stakeholder management/communication. Extensive experience working with technical, non-technical and senior SMEs across various business areas.
* Experience working in Agile environment.
* Experience of UML, in particular Sequence Diagrams.
* Visio, PowerPoint, TFS
* Atlassian Confluence (nice to have)
If this role is of interest please click apply and Outsource will be in touch.
Please visit our website (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126562 →