We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – the largest privately owned IT services organisation in Europe .
We now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented individual to be based on site at our customer's facility to provide full support of IT hardware and software products and to provide technical support to other staff in the event of disruption to the contracted IT services provided .
Duties will include :
* The repair and maintenance of hardware – desktop computers , laptops , printers and associated peripherals .
* Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specification .
* Installation of hardware to manufacturer/customer specification including moves and changes .
* To check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve the required service level .
* Communicate with call administration throughout the day .
* To keep up to date with new technologies .
* To provide an excellent customer service to all staff on site .
Skills, knowledge and experience :
* Experience of setting up desktop and laptop computers and their usage .
* Good knowledge of hardware and software.
* Knowledge of current IT issues .
* Experience of providing remote and desk side assistance assistance .
* Experience of networked systems , service desk and problem solving .
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows /Office related products .
* Understanding of ITIL terminology and practices .
* SC /DV clearance or the ability to gain DV clearance .
Then click the response button now
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/45288 →