Night shift technical operator.
We are currently searching Nightshift Operators with good IT and excellent customer service skills to work with our client, based in the Swindon area. The role will entail providing 1st line support for our clients customers in the US and Australia. To be successful for the role you will need to complete and pass a technical test at interview stage.
* Primarily be focused around first line support; managing technical queries, escalation/complaints for US/AU supported countries
* AU support will relate to a mobile phone SIM provider, helping with any queries to do with this.
* US support will be providing support on household goods such as; scales/ steam mops and microwaves. IT Technical knowledge is preferred and previous IT background experience/knowledge essential.
* Providing 1st line support to customers in regards to the technical products
* Excellent customer service approach
* Excellent communication skills and ability to explain IT issues with non IT staff
* Previous IT work experience (ideally at least 1 year), qualification or very keen interest in IT
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet scheduled work deadlines
Hours Per Week
Average over 2 weeks
£21,000 per annum.
This is a temporary on- going role
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82364 →