Network engineer – Cisco network engineer – network Cisco engineer – network analyst – network infrastructure engineer
Technical skills – Cisco, routing, switching, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco ASA, ASA, VPN, VPNs, FirePOWER IPS, Cisco Nexus, MPLS, BGP, VRF
A number of network engineer positions have been created within an award winning multi-million-pound technology company. Located in Leeds, the company specialises in the provision of a large range of technical solutions. This will give you the opportunity of working with a range of complex network solutions.
Working with a variety of clients that can include enterprise organisations, as a network engineer you will be involved with the design, implementation, and support of solutions. Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting (3rd line) networking and voice technologies especially in Cisco routing, switching, and security
* Attending meetings to support any discussions relating to solutions and deployments
* Deployment of networking solutions
This is a great opportunity for a network engineer who wants to join a forward-thinking business that enables engineers to obtain and maintain certifications such as CCNP, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, and CCIE.
A competitive package allowance is provided that includes a car allowance and bonus.
Requirements for the role
We are looking for network engineers who has had the following experiences and who has experience with the below listed skills (not all are essential)
* Routing and switching
* IP Telephony / VOIP
* Ethernet switching
* Cisco Nexus datacentre switching
* LAN and WAN
* Wireless networking
* IT Security and Firewall technologies
* Experience of service provider technologies such as MPLS and BGP
* Any experience of Cisco ASA would be beneficial
* Any network certifications i.e. CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CCIE
It will be essential that all applicants are eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid driving license. Any offers will be subject to passing a DBS, financial and reference checks.
If you have always enjoyed broadening your knowledge, would like to continue with gaining further professional certifications, and would like to be exposed to a wide variety of solutions/ technologies, then please apply today
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82347 →