Net Developer (vb.net, C#, Agile)
to £45k DOE + fantastic benefits
Benefits: Contributory pension, 26 days holiday, Free private Healthcare, Eyecare, childcare etc…..
Keywords: .NET Software Developer, C# Software Developer, C# Developer, VB.Net, C#, Agile, .Net Software Engineer, WebAPI, VB.Net Developer, Back End Software Developer, C#.Net Developer, Web Application Developer, C# Web Developer, .Net Developer etc.
A Leading not for profit organisation are currently going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to increase the size of their development team. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a .NET Software Developer to join them. You will join as part of an Agile software development team and be responsible for developing the back end technologies of the company’s product line. As a .NET Software Developer, you will work closely with the front end developers and QA to form a collaborative development team, working on an array of exciting projects that will give you the opportunity to further develop your skillset.
We would be looking for most of the below:
– Strong experience in software engineering using the .Net framework, specifically C# and Vb.net.
– A strong knowledge of the SDLC working in an Agile environnment.
– Knowledge of the entity framework.
– Experience of using Language-Integrated Query.
– Previous experience of REST, WCF and WebAPI
– Experience of SQL based databases inc. ADO and T-SQL.
– Knowledge of XML and JSON.
– Any experience of using Selenium for automated testing is desirable
Fantastic opportunity for the right individuals to join a fast growing development team within a forward thinking organisation.
If you are keen to join a great organisation offering fantastic benefits and career progression please get in touch
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/99953 →