GBA Services has an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer (VB.net & C# ) to join our team based at our Head Office near Preston. Working as part of the Support Department on a full time permanent basis you will receive a highly competitive salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum.
GBA Services is one of the UK’s largest European dedicated express transport providers. As an international family run business we offer customers dedicated solutions. Working across 9 depots in the UK, we are currently aligning with sites across Europe in Poland, Austria, Germany and Portugal which allows us to combine worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local requirements. Our mission is “to continually develop as a market leader in international express logistics” and we are now looking for a .Net Developer (VB.net & C#) to help us with this mission through future projects as our business continues to expand.
As our .Net Developer ( VB.net & C#) you will:
– Work closely with the various business teams to understand the growing business needs.
– Develop the Company’s Business Intelligence program.
– Work with the Business Support team to provide programming effort to implement the Company’s strategic work program.
– Support the external programming team with testing and systems deployment on our internal network.
As our.Net Developer ( VB.net & C#) it is essential that you have the following skills and knowledge:
– VB.net development background
– Good understanding of C#
– Good practical usage of SQL Server
– Able to work well in a team and individually.
– Good time management and prioritisation.
Our ideal .Net Developer ( VB.net & C#) will also have experience working with:
– Experience working with Microsoft Power BI
Benefits of becoming our.Net Developer ( VB.net & C#) include:
– Long term career with a stable market leader
– Competitive Holiday Allowance
– Company Healthcare plan
– Company Pension
– Childcare Vouchers
– Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
– Continued training to help develop skills and abilities
– External training funded by the Company
The successful candidate will have the skills to work within a fast-paced environment and be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am till 17.00pm (flexible).
If you think you have what it takes to become our .Net Developer ( VB.net & C#) please click “Apply” now. We’d love to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82434 →