We are looking for an SQL/Data Warehouse Developer to be responsible for helping manage data extraction and storage as well as producing various operational reports and management information using Business Objects.
You will be expected to design, develop, test and implement programs and scripts to meet these objectives and produce reports detailing the findings.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a well established company
• Writing/running routines to extract, analyse and report on activities.
• Helping cleanse and upload business data and information into the data warehouse
• Developing and enhancing the MIS system to meet business information needs
• Dealing with problems, queries and requests from business
• Developing and testing programs to required specifications
• Developing solutions to support Business Objects
Applicants will need the following:
• Good practical working experience of SQL Server (Apply online only), SSIS and SSRS
• Experience of writing complex SQL Queries/Stored Procedures
• Previous development/practical experience of an MIS system
• Ability to present and format data in a clear, concise manner to end user requirements
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have excellent standards of communication and inter-personal skills
• Enthusiasm, drive and good organisation skills
• Ability to work in a team as well as proactively on own initiative to complete tasks
• Knowledge of the Business Object tool would be ideal; however, training can be given as required.
– SmartSourcing provides services as an Employment Agency and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race, religion, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82370 →