A Business Analyst Team Manager job in Brighton for £57.5K
Hays Specialist Recruitment is now shortlisting applications on behalf The Pensions Regulator, which is located in Brighton, with a view to arranging interviews for a Lead Business Analyst to:
– Lead, develop and motivate a high performing team delivering high calibre business analysis services to the Regulator
– To take full responsibility for the business and systems analysis within the team
– Support the delivery of the Regulator and its Directorates’ annual operating plans
– To guide users and management in accepting change brought about through business change initiatives and projects, ensuring high levels of business engagement.
– Line manage, Mentor, coach and develop the Business and Technical analysts.
– Assist the Business and Technical Analysis Manager in effective recruitment
– Set clear, measurable Performance Objectives for the team members
– Takes the lead in all matters with regard to the management
– Assist the Business & Technical Analysis Manager in ensuring that the Business Analyst capacity is at the required levels needed to deliver the portfolio ensuring appropriate coverage across all projects.
– Support the delivery of change, role-modelling new ways of working and owning delivery of key outcomes to drive the improvement of long-term business capability.
Methodology and Framework
– Help develop and then subsequently ensure BA methodology, project governance, controls and solution development lifecycle controls are adhered to.
– Monitor performance of projects in the portfolio
– Ensure that key business analysis and business change management deliverables are produced to the required quality standards.
– Act as a cohesive bridge between the business and TaCS services
– Identify, establish and maintain working relationships with stakeholders
– Negotiate and prepare stakeholders on the analysis approach, proactively resolve issues and confirm expectations to ensure analysis progresses in line with stakeholder expectations
– Lead on business engagement and change management activity on projects
– Promote a customer centric culture through managing partners, processes and empowering team to do what is best for the internal and external customer.
– Provide Management Information to the Business & Technical Analysis Manager
– Ensure all applicable legal and regulatory compliance,
– Take the lead business and technical analyst lead role on a highly complex Discovery Phase programme or project within Portfolio
– Ensure quality assurance and continuous improvement within the team
Essential and Desirable criteria
– Full Software development life cycle experience and production of BA deliverables
– Proven track record managing Business Analysts
– Strong practical background in delivering change
– Evidence of complex analysis and understanding of business requirements in order to establish suitable business technical solutions for business areas
– A proven track record in a Business Analyst team leader role on complex projects to value of up to and in excess of £3m
– Knowledge of the pension environment strategic trends and issues and an understanding of and confidence in pensions and regulatory environment.
Technical Knowledge / Qualifications
– BCS Advanced Diploma or equivalent
– Working knowledge of Prince 2
– Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile
– Working knowledge of tools and techniques such as: UML, BPMN, JIRA, TFS, Kanban, MS Visio, MS Project,
– ITIL & Data Security
– Market awareness of technology sectors such as: enterprise CRM, Digital, Document Management
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82409 →