Junior Business Analyst
Shortlist Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst, to work with a leading business based around Chester, who are looking to expand their team.
The Junior Business Analyst will be data savvy, and able to manipulate data and understand systems. The Junior Business Analyst will produce reports and test reports and assist with definition for the new product. This will be an excellent opportunity to work alongside a fantastic Development Team.
The Junior Business Analyst role requires a focused and pragmatic individual, who can work in a fluid environment, take direction and monitor website usage, to ensure that requirements are fully defined.
Key requirements for the Junior Business Analyst:
* Preparation and distribution of ad hoc report requests
* Working with stakeholders to provide analysis and reports on key internal systems
* Providing data analysis on HR and personnel systems
* Working with third parties to implement systems changes
* Can demonstrate a high quality of project documentation
* Degree-educated in an IT/Business degree or other relevant subject
The ideal candidate for the Junior Business Analyst role will be looking on a challenging pipeline of work, and with a motivated and engaged team.
The Junior Business Analyst role is paying up to £25,000. The Junior Business Analyst role is based near Chester and is commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Wirral, Cheshire, Flintshire, Deeside and North Wales. If you feel you are suitable for the role then APPLY NOW!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126668 →