Junior Account Executive – Woking – £25k (+ uncapped OTE) – Spanish speakers
Our client are a tightly knit, highly agile team focused on growing their international reach. They’re looking to bring on board bi-lingual graduates that want to be part of a fast-moving business with the energy and culture of start-up backed by a strong worldwide network.
They’re looking for graduates fluent to a minimum of business level in Spanish to foster profitable new relationships in line with their new and ambitious international growth strategy.
In the role of Junior Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
– Developing a broad understanding of the markets (developments, opportunities and competitor services)
– Shadowing senior team members while out in the field to get hands-on training
– Identifying new prospects through networking and research and developing your own pipeline of potential business
– Managing CRM records and following up on inbound marketing requests promptly, to agreed service levels
– Booking appointments for senior executives, and building client relationships on their behalf
– Building up the business’ brand and establishing them in the marketplace
Starting with other Pareto graduates in a fantastic new office, you’ll be in the unique position of being able to truly make your mark on this role. Once you’ve taken full advantage of all the modular training, mentorship and on-the-job coaching on offer you’ll have been equipped with the tools neccessary for a rewarding and highly dynamic career.
As part of this graduate employment package you’ll receive:
– £27, 000 basic salary
– Uncapped Y1 OTE!
– Bonuses, incentives and company holidays
– Pension contributions
– Company Holidays
– Social events/nights out
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
– Flexibility and adaptability
– Fluent in Spanish to a minimum of business proficiency
– Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
– Resilience and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126695 →