Avanti Recruitment key client based in Berkshire is seeking an experienced Java Developer to join an existing development team. You will be a capable Java developer for microservices based web applications using diverse frameworks in an Agile environment.
* Building and extending Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines and toolchains.
* Writing product and support documentation.
* Maintaining and extending skills by reading and training as well as being prepared to grow into a
* position whereby new techniques, tools or learnings can be shared with team members.
* 5+ years commercial experience developing enterprise class web applications in a microservice architecture using Java (including Java 8), ideally from a software house or start-up company.
* 3+ years of experience developing application using Spring Framework (any of the following: Spring Core, Cloud, Boot, MVC, Data, Security, Batch).
* Extensive experience in building high availability multi-threaded applications in microservice
architecture with RESTful APIs supporting multiple versions.
* Extensive experience with SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra)
* Extensive experience with cloud infrastructure and deployment tools, particularly AWS and Dockers
* Deep knowledge and extensive experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns.
* VMs and provisioning tools (Vagrant or Chef or Puppet or Ansible)
* JPA and ORM frameworks (e.g. Hibernate) and JMS messaging (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or Kafka).
* Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and TDD (JUnit, Mockito) environment
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/127008 →