Capita IT Resourcing are currently working with a rapidly growing software house based in Brighton. They are seeking a Java Developer to join there ambitious and driven development team to work on their brand new gaming system.
The ideal candidate will be required to work collaboratively and effectively with other members in the team whilst making sure you are working with your own initiative so that you are accountable for your deliverables within the teams guidlines. Communication is also essential in this position as you will need to estimate and agree project deadlines.
* You will be responsible for designing and developing server side code.
* Work directly with their front end team.
* Establishing and implementing tools and processes.
* Take part in the design.
* Core server side Java 8 development.
* Spring framework.
* Robust code tested with good development testing practices, such as unit and integration testing.
* Source control software, such as GIT.
* Build tools, such as Maven, IVY and Gradle.
* Good understanding of software development principles and design patterns.
If this position would be of interest, please apply using the link below to be put under immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/130156 →