I.T Systems Assistant
I am currently recruiting on behalf the UK's number one beauty therapy and hairdressing supplier to the professional industry.
Working within a small, yet busy IT department, which prides itself on providing innovative solutions to support business needs, you will be required to manage information solutions using existing and new technology, in a timely and efficient manner.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, confident, personable and well organised. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic customer focused company.
This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 per year.
• Provide first line support to the business
• Work collaboratively within the IT team to ensure that all aspects of IT infrastructure and computers meet the needs of the users.
• Purchase IT consumables supplies as required, ensuring that the most effective level of stock is kept at all times and competitive prices are obtained
• Liaise with contracted maintenance supplies
• Ensure all support tickets are distributed
• Be able to ask the right questions to correctly investigate fix faults
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Knowledge of windows 7/10 operating system
• A level or equivalent in ICT is preferred
• Good problem solving skills
• Be self-driven and proactive
If you are interested please click APPLY
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/99322 →