We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres , the UK's leading IT Services provider . We are now recruiting for a talented IT Support Engineer to cover our client sites in the North West area .
The successful candidate will be attending customer sites to maintain and repair IT hardware and software products and peripherals within the required Service Level Agreement .
A good all round knowledge of pc , laptop , printer repair and a full clean driving licence will be required .
Main Duties of the Job:
* Repair and maintain hardware (Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Printers and associated peripherals and retail electronic point of sale equipment .
* Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
* Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification. Complete moves and changes to manufacturers/customers specifications.
* Check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required service level agreement and reflect actual work done in real time.
* Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day.
To be successful in the role you will have :
* Full clean driving licence
* Experience in an IT break/fix/repair type role
* Able to acquire Security Clearance to required levels
* Good customer service skills
* The ability to carry out some physical lifting .
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
If this sounds like you then please apply today !
Interviews will be held in Warrington
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/65296 →