Our client, one of the UK's most exciting and well established technology organisations is currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join them.
At present they work with some of the biggest names in tech, such as Microsoft, AVG, Fujitsu, and HP to name a few. If successful you would have exposure to cutting edge vendor products and have hands on experience working with the biggest names on the market.
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
* Administration of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
* Active directory, LDAP.
* Networking experience, VLANs, Subnetting, IP address schemes.
* PC/Laptop/Server build experience.
* Firewall exposure.
* Powershell scripting.
* Backup best practices.
* The ability to travel to sites for installation.
* To speak with suppliers/resellers/end users in a practical and professional manner.
* Project ownership from inception through to completion.
* A keen desire to grow and learn new skills. Change is a constant, so adapting to new technologies.
If you are well suited to the listed specification, please don not hesitate to apply.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126611 →