1st Line Engineer
2 Weeks Initially
£(Apply online only) per day
Syntax Consultancy have a requirement for a 1st Line Support Engineer to be based in East London. You must have a strong customer focus and have a high level of urgency. You must also display high levels of ownership and should be available to start in September 2018.
– Must hold an up to date Enhanced DBS.
– Providing 1st Line Technical Support to education sector customers.
– Key skills: Windows 10, Servers and Switches. Whiteboards, laptops, projectors, Chromebooks.
– Remote management and maintenance of client network environments.
– Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions.
– Escalation of Active Directory, Hardware, Backup and Windows Server issues to the relevant parties.
– Technical support of a classroom environment, including interactive displays, printer`s workstations.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including…
– Developers / Programmers
– Project Managers / Programme Managers
– PMO Managers / PMO Support
– Business Analysts
– IT Architects
– Database Administrators (DBAs)
– Testers / Test Managers
– Infrastructure / Networking
– Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
– IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126571 →