IT Support Analyst – Great Career Starter
Salary to £17,500 pro rata
An IT Support Analyst with experience supporting Windows Operating Systems including MS Office and Window 7 is required by our client based in Perth, Perthshire. This is a full-time permanent post.
The IT Support Analyst will work on a busy helpdesk and should have solid experience supporting a range of Windows Operating Systems including Windows 7 and 10 and MS Office software packages and related hardware. ITIL service management skills are desirable.
The IT Support Analyst must have solid troubleshooting skills as they will take ownership of the faults and resolve them either remotely or onsite.
– Solid IT Support experience within a Windows OS environment
– Service Management experience (ITIL preferable)
– Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
Who would suit this role?
This is a superb opportunity for a junior IT Support Analyst or 1st Line Support Analyst looking to join a leading Environmental company employing hundreds of staff in offices throughout the UK.
Basic salary to £17,500 basic plus pension.
Commute from: Stirling / Dundee / Dunfermline / Falkirk / Crieff / Kirkcaldy / Forfar
Please email your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
– IT Support Analyst vacancy in Perth. Perthshire
– Must have IT Support experience with Windows and ITIL preferable
– Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82405 →