Our client is looking to recruit an experienced IT support person to work for a well-established, international company based near Horncastle. This hands-on role will require you to have a self-motivated, customer service based attitude towards customers the job and colleagues. You will be responsible for supporting the IT manager in implementing and maintaining various hardware and software applications.
Key Responsibilities: –
• PC & Printer support
• Small support group complicated infrastructure support
• Monitoring systems
• Telephone system support, Avaya and cloud.
• Administrative tasks
• Other duties as and when required
Personal Specification: –
• Knowledge of Windows 10 and 7
• Experience with Window Server 2003/2008/2012
• Knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft SQL server, WordPress, Office 365, MS office & email, InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop, Amazon web Services, MS Azure, HTML, and VMware.
• Networking experience
• Knowledge of mobile technologies: IPhone/IPad/hand scanners
Own transport is essential
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/106312 →