IT Risk and Insight Lead – Reading
We are looking for an IT Risk and Insight Lead to join a major utilities company in Reading, currently undergoing a transformation of its IT service and support landscape. This entails significant change across all major IT lines of service and includes the stand up of an in-house capability based around Service Integration and Management.
The IT Risk and Insight Lead will be responsible for delivery of the operational risk management framework within the IT service delivery function. We are looking for an experienced risk professional with experience driving effective risk identification, assessment and management within an IT operations environment.
IT Risk and Insight Lead – Responsibilities:
– Embed a risk management culture across all IT teams – mentoring and educating colleagues on risk management best practice
– Support the management of the operational risk management framework
– Identify emerging operational risks and lead deep dive risk reviews; design and develop a scenario definition and analysis process
– Risk management reporting – Support the risk management reporting framework against agreed KPIs and performance criteria
– Service management – support other service management processes and activities to support the delivery of business as usual including, change validation, change management, service asset and configuration management, service validation & testing, release management, problem management, capacity management, availability management and continuity management/DR and CSI
– Continuous service improvement work with the CSI team to ensure identified framework deficiencies are remediated and risk management improvements are identified and implemented
IT Risk and Insight Lead – Skills and Experience:
– Degree level education, IT Certification and a significant experience in risk management.
– Membership of a professional risk organisation e.g. MIRM
– Experience of implementing and working with IT governance frameworks, e.g. COBIT, with a proven track record of designing, developing and supporting robust reporting solutions
– Experience of assessing risks and their impact to the business, and providing insight and solutions
– Experience of identifying and assessing the adequacy of controls frameworks and making appropriate control recommendations
– Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information to audiences of various levels in the organization
– Knowledge and experience of risk methodologies, IT governance, risk & control frameworks
– Computer skills with a good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Data and MI Analysis skills
On offer is a competitive salary package which includes an excellent contributory pension and holiday scheme.
The wider benefits scheme includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus discounts at a wide range of retailers via Benefits on Tap, as well as 2 paid volunteering days per year.
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on (Apply online only) or (url removed) for further information
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82323 →