IT Network & Security Administrator – Dublin
€24-39,000 – pension, flexible hours, travel allowance
My client based in Dublin City Centre have an exciting opportunity for an IT professional to join their organisation. You will be working in the Networks and Security team and joining as IT Network & Security Administrator.
You will be primarily responsible for the infrastructure around networking and firewalls supporting the client’s offices and core operational IT duties.
From time to time you may be required to travel to other Dublin locations.
IT Network & Security Administrator Skills:
* Degree in Computers or relevant experience in IT
* Experience solving issues in an IT department
* Configuration of Network Security solutions
* Installation, configuration, support and maintenance of network equipment network cabling
* Knowledge of IT & Security standards
* Working knowledge of Windows
* Working knowledge of VMware
* Knowledge of Cisco equipment
For more information on the IT Network & Security Administrator role please contact John James Baird on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82450 →