Our client, based in Cheadle, is currently looking for an IT Training Engineer. They provide an advanced booking & dispatch management system is the software of choice for modern private hire taxi, limo and ground transportation companies.
The production engineer will be part of a team responsible for all rollout of Passenger Apps, Ebooking, Hotel Bookers, Website Builder and Android Bookers products. Training customers while configuring and customising delivered products
* To ensure that products are successfully managed, delivered on time, within budget and to the customers’ satisfaction
* Remotely connecting to customers systems to provide training.
* Escalation of major incidents and complaints.
* Input into the growth of our internal and external knowledgebase, ensuring colleagues and customers have the correct support documentation.
* To provide and receive quality feedback to/from peers and team members to aid personal development.
* Swiftly escalate any customer complaints or issues to company
* Maintain and develop technical knowledge in line with Product
* Processing orders.
* Updating and monitoring job queue.
* Training customers on assigned products.
* Careful storage of all customer app data.
* Updating accounts team with live customers.
* Assisting Project Engineers throughout installation process.
* Collaboration and Relationships
To ensure effective collaboration internally with Team Leaders, Managers, Head of Implementation, Sales, Field Engineering, Installation Team(s), Finance.
What You Need
* Either a proven aptitude for product delivery or a degree in computer
science (or another numerate discipline)
* Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
* Excellent domain knowledge and domain analysis skills
* Experience in Apple or Android environments
* Testing and deployment of Apps.
* Experience working on complex cross-team initiatives
* Knowledge of best practice (i.e. ITIL) desirable but not essential.
* Experience of working with bespoke software products and hardware is
* Good understanding of Windows XP/7/10
* Experience and understanding of TCP/IP routers, switching and basic
* Previous experience of using remote access tools
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126692 →