We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres , Europe's largest independently owned IT services group. We have been established for over 40 years, have over 5,000 employees within Europe and a turnover in
excess of £3 billion. We deliver innovative, business critical and cost reducing IT solutions to both private and public sector organisations.
We now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented and customer focused IT Field Engineer to join our engineering support team to provide mobile support to our customers in the Taunton/Somerset region .
The role :
* Provide field and on-site desktop support for our customers in the area .
* Repair of pc's , laptops , printers and associated peripherals and some audio visual equipment .
* Solving software problems
* Server repair .
* Achieving repair within service level agreement
* Providing an excellent customer experience
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience gained as an IT field service engineer dealing with desktops , laptops , printers and software etc .
* Good interpersonal skils .
* Good time management and organisational skills.
* Recognised computer maintenance qualification eg Comptia A+.
* Familiarity with the repair of leading manufacturers' equipment eg HP , Lenovo , Dell , Toshiba etc .
* Familiarity with network operating systems and Microsoft etc .
* Driving license
Then click the response button now
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/65295 →