Ford has unique Apprenticeship opportunities and we are looking for exceptional candidates to fill them. This is your opportunity to become a member of our professional team in one of the world’s biggest automotive manufacturers and most recognised brands.
About the role
* You will complete a structured programme that consists of work based learning and underpinning knowledge
* The Degree Apprenticeship programme in Information Technology consists of BSc (Honours) Digital and Technology Solutions
* You will be based at Dunton or Warley in Essex or Stratford in London
* You will attend the University of Greenwich on a day release basis
* You will work 37.5 hours per week
What’s in it for you?
A Degree Apprenticeship with Ford Motor Company is an exciting opportunity to pursue practical work experience using world class technologies and processes, alongside academic learning.
* Starting salary of £19,415.40 per year
* You will be studying for qualifications without building up student debt with loans or tuition fees
* Annual holiday entitlement of twenty six days, which is pro-rated in the first year, plus eight public holidays
* Access to our Employee Development and Assistance Programme (EDAP), which provides training and development in non-career related activities of up to £300 per year for non-specific education.
* An opportunity to access the Company’s Privilege scheme, which enables the purchase of Ford vehicles at a discount
* A competitive pension scheme
Who we’re looking for
To become part of our team, you will need:
* A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade B (Grade 6) or above including Maths, English and Double Science and have, or are predicted to gain, 3 A Levels (or equivalent, with a minimum of 104 UCAS points) at Grade B,C,C or above, one to include a STEM related subject in either a science, engineering, technology or maths subject.
* Ability to learn quickly and apply that learning in the workplace
* Willingness to work flexibly, encompassing both academic & work environments
* A strong drive to understand the occupational principles of your chosen pathway, make improvements and solve problems
* Willingness to work hard with enthusiasm
* Able to communicate and work effectively with a range of people
* Demonstration of leadership abilities in personal achievements
Ford is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment on the grounds of gender, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment, age and those with caring responsibilities
Are you looking to ‘Go Further’ with Ford
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82367 →