The IoT Solution Architect leads, consults or oversees multiple architectural engagements. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge within a domain: technical, solutions, business or information. Leads domain solution architecture across Transport Intelligence onboard, offboard and business applications.
• Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams or complex product line for Transport Intelligence product portfolio.
• Analyse, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Review and/or analyse and develop architectural at domain level and across multiple teams.
• Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Lead the research and evaluation of third party technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities to for multiple teams or complex scenarios.
• Provide leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout the domain and with strategic partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Strong technical experience with software implementation and/or architectural design
• Fluent in German and English languages (writing, reading, speaking, listening)
• Willing and able to travel
• Must have legal authorization to work in Germany
• Strong experience in designing or deploying applications at scale using highly available architecture patterns on public cloud providers like as Amazon, Azure or Google Cloud.
• Very strong experience with embedded platforms (ARM, Intel, others) , cross compilers or remote field managed equipment with C++ programming experience.
• Confident in change management and ITIL procedures
• Able to speak both German and English
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126615 →